Monday, November 24, 2008

So what will it be? The sugar bowl in New Orleans, the Orange Bowl in Miami, Florida, or the Fiesta bowl is Tempe, Arizona. Either way, I'm psyched about going, but I'd absolutely love to go to New Orleans!!! But then again.... Florida has DISNEY WORLD!!! Fiesta Bowl is great because they treat the band really well, and a lot of Utah Fans show up because it's so close. Honestly, wherever we go they will set the band up in a Five Star Hotel, feed us a lot, and give us a ton of money. If we go to Florida or New orleans, we'd fly (hopefully....) Fiesta Bowl we'd have to bus, I'm so sick of bussing. So the real question... will I be missing New years? Will I be at an air port in Louisianna or a mad party in Miami? Fiest Bowl and orange bowl are January 1, where the sugar bowl is January 2. So.... New years party? But where? And who will we play? I'm hoping for New Orleans, playing against Florida. First match against urban meyer since his undefeated team in 2005!!!

1 comment:

Sam Jo said...

I vote for the Disneyworld one! Does anybody with power care?