
So the day has finally arrived, I have been waiting for about three weeks for my mission call and it came in the mail today!! I called sam and diego over, and the family gathered around as I pulled the paper out of the envelope! To my great surprise, the Lord has seen fit that I will serve in the Great State of Hawaii!!! The Honolulu Hawaii Mission to be exact. This mission covers all of Hawaii, and 11 surrounding islands. I'm pretty darn excited. I leave 6 may, so not for a while. I have plenty of time to go on road trips. If you want more info on the mission you can check out http://www.mission.net/hawaii/honolulu/page.php?pg_id=1163
it's pretty good. There are a lot of random languages included in the mission if you head to those islands, but most of the missionaries stay in the honolulu area by the temple and visitor center! But you have transfers and stuff, so yeah! it's cool!
1 comment:
Congrats again, Char! I think while you are gone, a group of us should come over there. It would be amazing... haha
Post a Comment