Sunday, May 10, 2009

5-6-09

Hey Ya'll!
Well Ive made it through my first day. Not gonna lie, it was intense. I never want to do it again. After you left I went and stood in lines for about a half an hour, and got all my stuff. Then I went to my room. I was the only one there for about an hour and a half. That was the hardest part of the day. I tried to keep busy, so I ended up putting everything away and making my bed up. Then I ironed my shirts. About this time one of the girls showed up. She's going to Tampa Florida. Then my companion showed up. Her name is Sister Stevens, and she is going to Vancouver. I am the only one in my zone going to Hawaii.

Then we had orientation and Dinner. It was nice. I had a spinach salad and cottage cheese.

I've seen 4 people I know already. Its kinda fun. Jen Robsen was a really good friend all through school, Jackie Tejada from work, Derick Franklin from Marching Band, and Cody Gates from the stake.

Oh, and I got the only leadership position available to sisters. I was called to be the coordinating sitter for the branch/zone. Soooo... not really sure what that means yet, but its cool. The branch Pres. said he knew immediately that I was going to get the position. I don't know if that good or bad... but we will see.

And Mom. I'm sorry I didn't eat your french toast this morning. I'm wishing I did. : ( And could you send me a pair of pj pants? I need another I think.

I have a class at 0700 tomorrow, and Ive been given just a minute to write!! I have preparation day on Thursday so I will email you on Thursday! I love you all lots and I know the gospel is true!

Love,
Sister Bridge

P.S. I feel inadequate when I write so I might try to write to much... Sorry : ) Miss you so much!!

No comments: