June 1, 2009
Just got this from Char:
Hi mom, they delayed my flight for at least a week because of this flu thing. No one will be departing from the MTC. I'll be in the here till next Tuesday at least. If more people at the MTC keep getting sick, it'll be two weeks. I'm not sick yet, no worries. But a lot of people have been quarantined to their rooms! They have notified my mission president, and everything is going great. Still don't have a companion, but I guess the Lord still has things to teach me in the MTC. I'll be a teaching assistant all next week for the new visitor center sisters. That should be nice. I do like teaching.... So I won't be able to call you tomorrow :( but I will let you know how things are when I have P-Day on Friday! Could you post this for me? I would love to hear from everyone, especially since they can still use dearelder.com for a week...
This next week will be very interesting, but I'm sure I'll learn a lot from it! I love you much! Tell Mo congrats on her graduation! I love her lots! Tell daddy that I love him! I hope you got the pictures that I sent!! I should have my new flight plans soon, I'll let you know!
Love you more!!!
-Sister Bridge
No comments:
Post a Comment