Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sister Trainer?!?






We're getting excited for transfers to come up again. I was kind of thinking I might go full proselyting this transfer. Then President called me yesterday. He has called me to be the new Sister Trainer for the Visitor’s Center. Kind of like Sister District Leader or Zone Leader over the visitor’s center. Yeah... I'm not sure how long I'll stay a Sister Trainer. Usually 2-3 transfers. But they usually lose a lot of weight! So that's something to look forward to :D

We still don't know when the Temple will open, but supposedly in July maybe. We’ll see.

We had the best rain storm yesterday! It rained for hours and hours. Sister Watanabe and I were at the Polynesian Cultural Center. B the time we got our poncho's it was so not even worth it any more. I was drenched for hours. Normally when it rains here, it is very quick. It will rain very hard for about 5-6 minutes. Yesterday was so weird! It just kept coming down! I loved it.

So yeah... this will be short, I’m sorry. I have more Sister Trainer meetings to go to... fun stuff.... Bu I have learned a lot of patience this week with investigators, and really trying to love them like Christ loves them. It's taken a lot... especially when no one wants to come to appointments. Bu we have seen so many miracles that it makes up for it. We have a new investigator in TVA (the BYU married student ward) and one of our Marshallese investigators is really close to baptism! I love being a missionary :D

Love ya!
Sister Bridge

No comments: