Aloha! Things are going good!
We're getting ready for the open house which is coming very very soon! I'm really excited to actually go into the temple and to see what it looks like. I can't believe I've been here soo long and I've never been inside. Oh well... soon.
Sarah had her baptismal interview yesterday, she passed :D Her baptism is set for Saturday! We're pretty excited for her.
Transfer news in on next Monday, so I should know what's going to be happening for next transfer! That should be exciting.
We've had a lot of training for the open house, because we're expecting a lot of... not so friendly people. Of course those are sometimes my favorite, so it's good practice! The open house is going to be amazing. We will be doing what most missionaries do at open houses... There will be tents for the people to go to before they go into the temple and that's where we will be at. Then once they watch a video there, we will send them inside. If they go to the Visitors Center after, there will be Sisters that can answer more questions. So we'll be doing that along with our regular shift, the tram shift, and the Referral Center. We won't really have much area time or P-day time. We'll see what happens! Either way... I'd much rather have my last transfer be my busiest. But I'm trying not to think of that.
That pretty much covers it! Much aloha!
Sister Bridge
No comments:
Post a Comment