For this exam, please indicate how many statements in the following conversation are lies.
Girl- (helps a man out by pushing the door open button while the door is closing on his arm, then goes back to reading a book.)
Scary Man on Trax (SMOT)- (Creepy smile and then sits in front of her...)
SMOT- Great day for a jog, isn't it? (keep in mind that it's in the middle of a blizzard)
Girl- yep (goes back to reading)
SMOT- You have a beautiful smile
Girl- Thanks...
SMOT- where are you going?
Girl- Temple Square
SMOT- What's your name?
Girl- Emily
SMOT- I'm soo glad I decided to be baptized in two weeks.
Girl- Congratulations (still has book open)Who are your missionaries?
SMOT- well.... I don't have missionaries.... My friend is going to baptize me when he comes back.
Girl- oh cool.
SMOT- What are you doing at temple square?
Girl- Meeting my fiance.
SMOT- oh... (grabs girls left hand) Is this your birth stone? (pointing out class ring on left middle finger)
Girl- no, school colors.
SMOT- What would your fiance say if you showed up with a ring pop on your finger that a guy on trax gave you?
Girl- huh... (book)
SMOT- Ya know, I knew you were a mormon when I got on the train.
Girl- huh...
SMOT- I noticed that about mormons, everyone Glows.
Girl- thanks....
SMOT- I can't wait till I get that.
Girl- Well it's the holy ghost, in two weeks you can have it. Goodbye
Please indicate what statements are false, and what you feel the girl could have done to avoid this situation. Turn in by Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment