Hectic week for sure!!! We got our ward back, and I'm psyched! So now we're back covering the 3 wards. It's been soo insane! And stressful... but good!!!
I realized one of my favorite parts of being a missionary is asking people to bear their testimony. We've worked a lot with the young single adult wards this week. When we have a lesson with one, they usually bring their friends. The greatest thing is asking them to share their testimonies with each other, and watching them open up. I love it because when you can be spiritual with someone and not have it be awkward, it strengthens your friendship/relationship sooo much!!
Transfer news is this Sunday, and I have no idea what’s going to happen, of course. We lose 2 sisters at the VC. They are going home, so we have to pull in 2 from full proselyting. So I could go out, I could stay. We'll see! And that means I have no idea when my p-day will be :D
What else... I ate a live ant yesterday... That was super nasty. And no, it wasn't on purpose.
I can't believe my 9 month mark is tomorrow. It still feels like August, or September. I found my old memory card with picture from my first transfer... and I'm pretty sure I look nothing like myself anymore! It's been amazing and humbling to look back and see how I've changed mentally, spiritually, and physically (Ok, not so great there :D) I'm looking forward to the next 9 months!
Have a wonderful week! And enjoy the snow!!
Mahalo Nui Loa!
Sister Bridge
No comments:
Post a Comment