Hey ya'll!! Just FYI before I start this off... I have a new e-mail address. The Church changed it's system around and is using Google. So I have a gmail account. But it's still part of myldsmail.net. Kinda confusing. Anyways... my new e-mail is
charlene.bridge@myldsmail.net
My snail mail address is still the same.
This week has been amazing! I was transferred (sort of). I have a new companion, and a new area. My new comp is Sister Watanabe from Tokyo Japan. She came out in November and I'm her follow-up trainer. That is kinda scary. We cover a lot of BYU wards. And who would have thought that I would be ok with that.
There's actually a ton of work! We also cover a family ward in Laie, and we have 2 baptisms coming up in that ward in the next two weeks. There is a lot of work, and I'm psyched to find it!!! Of course we're still working at the Visitors Center, and because I'm still with a Japanese companion (4 transfers in a row) we get to do a lot of the Japanese tours! (Well she does them, I stand there and smile for the camera :D I guess it's the blonde...)
My birthday was great! We had transfers on that day... and that was sad. Two of my favorite sisters went home :( But after moving apartments, and figuring things out, we went out into our area and then to the VC. We were on the Tram at the Polynesian Cultural Center and, super awkward for me, Sister Watanabe stole the mic from me and had all the guest on the tram sing to me... super awkward... but so nice.
The pictures are of me and Sister Watanabe, and Sister Stringer. She's my pad-mate from Utah! She's awesome.
So that's kinda it. I'm excited for this transfer!! We have a lot of awesome goals and ideas we're going to try. Thanks for everyone who sent me birthday wishes!!!
Love you all!!!
Mahalo!!
Sister Bridge
No comments:
Post a Comment