Malo E lelei.
I really don’t have much to talk about. So I sent pictures. Things are going along great. We had two baptismal interviews this week, and Tyler and Alanna will be baptized on Saturday! Yay! I got lost on Hickam a few times, but it was a good lost. Yeah... always good.
I’ve started exchanges with the other Sisters this week. Friday I was in Kailua, by Kaneohe. It’s that crazy town next to the marine corps base. I went with Sister Edwards. She’s from Pleasant Grove, and she plays soccer. So we got along. We worked super, super hard. They didn’t have many lessons set up, so we tracted. I got sooo super sunburned. I did bring the sun block, but it stayed in the car... my bad. But it was worth it. We set up soo many lessons for them, and were able to teach a lot on the street. I kinda like being able to go on exchanges with the different sisters. I guess I’m there to help them, and to give them advise, but I always learn a lot. This week by talking with this other sister about how she can improve her relationship with her companion, I realized a lot of the things I can do to help my own companion. We’re soo different, but I know the Lord has put up together in this area for a reason.
I’ll send pictures from the baptisms next week. I’m super excited for them. And I’ll try and remember all the fun things we did.
Much aloha,
Sister Bridge
No comments:
Post a Comment