Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SO CLOSE!


Charlene and companion
"us yesterday on tram. we took a picture while the movie was playing :D"

"This is my week.... in pictures? Since I don't want to write a blog :D and we had a group of 70 bashers from the Assembly of God come to the Open house yesterday. I have learned patience! That was my test! I didn't say anything mean! Can't guarantee I won't next time... But I think I passed!!!!"

"My grass skirt and sarong! cute, huh?!
"Sister Apina sent me an authentic Ti Leaf skirt from the Big Island. She made it herself! I'm not sure how I'll get it home, probably ship it... because it's amazing! She had her ward members bring it to the island for her. So now I have an awesome hawaiian grass skirt... and an ukulele!"

Connie says:

Charlene will be home on Dec. 4th. Here is her flight information:

Delta flight DL1104 arriving in Salt Lake at 7:27 AM Friday December 4th.

I know, I know. For all you night owls, that is pretty early. If you can't make it to the airport, come by the house for pancakes and see her then. She will be happy to see you at either place. We are so excited to see her.

I will get more information out as I receive it. Thanks for all your support!

No comments: