
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not to thrilled about either candidate in this upcoming election. As a conservative, I will vote for a conservative. And, lets face it, Obama is a fascist liberal, the worst kind of liberal out there. So it's Senator McCain.
With the announcement of the Republican Vice Presidential nominee my interest in politics has re-surfaced. I believe that Governor Palin will bring a great deal of strength and knowledge to the white house. She has shown time and time again that she values honesty, integrity, and hard work.
As a women, I don't NEED a female to be in office. I need someone who is as conservative as I am, and a person I can relate to. Palin is both of these, and more. Her views on abortion, gun control, the War in Iraq, and the environment all mirror my own. Not only that, but she hunts, fishes, runs marathons, and fully supports her son who is serving our country in the US army. She's the kind of person I want to be when I'm 44!
No comments:
Post a Comment