Friday, September 25, 2009

Fastest Week!

Aloha! This week was pretty much the fastest week of my life... and I can't really remember what happened... it was sort of a blur...

I went on exchanges with one of the Sister Trainers yesterday (sort of like Sister Zone Leaders) and that was great. She's a hard core soccer player surfer from California, and we had a lot of fun.

Lacey thanks for the package! I was super excited! I totally wore the necklace the next day.

We're still working with Macey for a baptismal date. She's the smartest 9 year old I've ever met. We gave her a Book of Mormon story book to read, which is funny because she reads out of the Book of Mormon better than most of our investigators. And now she's picking her favorite story each week and telling us what happens. It's soo great to see how much she loves the scriptures. Whenever we bring up baptism she says "yeah, I need to get baptized so I can have the Holy Ghost. That sounds good." So cute!

We didn't really spend a lot of time in the visitors center this week. We got to be in the Poly. Cultural Center a lot of our shift time, but when we were there I got to talk a lot with our senior couple missionaries. They have such amazing experiences! Our new senior couple served as the Kona Temple President/Matron, and he was a Mission President. Of course Elder Mark Eubank and his wife. They are soo smart. All of them are great, and we're soo lucky to have them!

We've spent a lot of time teaching one of the young men in our ward. He's still debating on if he wants to go on a mission. We had this great meeting on scripture study, and I realized how much I actually love studying the scriptures! Go figure.

Well i'm off to write letters and play in the rain :D
Love ya!
Char

No comments: