Monday, November 16, 2009

Jurassic Park!



Hey ya'll! How's the weather in Utah? :D Snowing? Super fun. It's still 78 degrees all the time here. Honestly it gets kinda boring. But I can't complain...

I wish I had transfer news for you, but alas... it's been delayed for a while. Transfers are on Wednesday, so hopefully we'll know soon! I hope I stay in Laie for Christmas, it'll be so much fun! We just put up all the trees in the Visitors Center, and the stakes are coming up to decorate them this week! It looks soo amazing!

Also some exciting news: the Prophet is coming for regional conference this weekend! Yay!!! And he's having a special meeting for all the missionaries on O'ahu! That'll be so amazing! I loved seeing him at work, and back in Salt Lake, but to see him and hear from him as a missionary... that's so cool!

The work is still going really good. The Visitors Center is still kinda slow. It's a good time to catch up on my Book of Mormon reading, and my memorization.

Sister Saito and I took a little short cut down this dirt road the other day thinking that "well she said the last house on the road, and this road goes into the jungle... so it must be it." Well not so much... and it had just rained for two days. Thank goodness for low gears and companions who have to back you up. That was fun... I find myself wanting to take more and more jungle excursions lately. One day...

So this week I studied a lot about unity, and setting good examples. It's soo important to always stand up for what you believe because people are always watching! In Alma 4 it talks about how the members of the Church were stumbling blocks for those who weren't members because of their wicked deeds! So not cool! So that's my advise for the week...

Well I'm off to hike in Dinosaur Land! (where they filmed Jurassic Park!) Love ya lots!
Sister Bridge

No comments: