Aloha and MELE KELIKIMAKA!!!
I honestly don’t know where to start... this week has been amazing!! I love Christmas :D Miracle after Miracle!! I guess I’ll start with the last time we *talked.*
That night we went and taught 14 year-old Mindy, our investigator from Laie. We had been teaching her uncle’s family that she lives with, and they are active and everything, but one of their daughters is getting baptized next month. We weren’t really sure how to transition the lesson to teach Mindy... But after two lessons of teaching the whole family, somehow we were able to switch it up and commit her to baptism. Which she accepted, and now we’re making plans :D Life is good.
The biggest lesson I’ve learned this week is to totally rely on the spirit. There were so many instances this week where one of us felt prompted to do something completely random, and it ended up being some sort of miracle. It was really humbling... Especially when you have that internal fight in your mind “is this really me? or is it the spirit?” So you just do it... and take that “Leap of faith.” Easier said than done sometimes, but it’s so worth it!!!
I know that since I followed this completely random prompting we were able to have an investigator show up to church for the first time, and that might open the door for his whole family to hear the gospel :D I'm excited to see how that works out.
I hope ya’ll have a great Christmas, I know I’m pretty darn excited to call home, and talk to my family :D Go write your missionary friends! Love ya!
Sister Bridge
No comments:
Post a Comment