Wednesday, April 14, 2010


In this first picture we are eating MALASADAS. Google it :D



Malo e lelei!
Not much time... so Bullet points...
Kitty was baptized! Yay!!!  And Elder Jensen of the Quorum of the Seventy helped confirm her on Sunday! One more year until she goes through the temple with her husband!

Zone Conference tomorrow, yay!

Went on some wicked awesome exchanges this week. One of them was while we were at the Polynesian Cultural Center doing the tram tours. That was a blast. I always try to see how many pictures I can get in (mostly when the Asian tours come through) and two blondes in Mu'umu'u's apparently make for awesome pictures. 

Got a killer sun burn that turned into a tan the next day. I'm trying hard to turn Polynesian, give me a few more months...

That about sums up the week... Mone should have a baptismal date in the next week... We're working hard to set up lessons. It's been difficult because we have to work through a lot of fellow-shippers (family), and coordinate with our VC shift. But it'll all work out!

Love you lots,
Malo au pito!
Sister Bridge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about your Grandma, she's with her little sister and her mom and doad now. Valerie