Hey ya’ll!
Happy fathers day! I hope it was good. Mine sure was. I didn’t get to have an awesome dinner like my family did... but I got to go to church... and teach people.
We had an awesome miracle this week. A few weeks ago one of our recent converts brought her sister to church. She wanted to be taught but had just moved to Kaimuki. We called the elders there and they started teaching her. Well Tuesday I get a phone call from the elders saying that she had just moved back into our area and will be baptized on the 26th. So we’ve been teaching her since then, and she’s so great! I’m so glad I get to teach her and help with her baptism.
There’s not much else to report on. We had a few sick days this week... but we finally got some Kosraean pamphlets and stuff for the Talenoa family! We’ve set July 10th as a baptismal goal and they are doing great! I’m psyched for them.
Last Monday we were leaving our investigators house and as we were walking back to our car a lady walked past us and said “Are you with the LDS church?” “Yes we are.” “Oh wonderful. I was starting to think there were none of you around. Please come inside.” So come to find out she’s been less active for years and had decided to go back to church. We just happened to be walking by at the exact time she went to get her mail. Go figure! Our appointment didn’t even show up, and everything had to fall in line perfectly for this to happen. It was kinda cool.
I guess it goes to show that our Heavenly Father really does have a plan. And He knows sooo much more than we do :D
Much aloha, have a good week!
Sister Bridge
No comments:
Post a Comment