Time is running short here at the library... so this will be super short :D
We had an awesome baptism on Saturday! We haven't really known Steph for very long, but she was soo prepared to hear the gospel. I'm pretty sure she wanted to be baptized even before she met the missionaries. :D
I started exchanges with week. First one was with Sister Aguda, my fellow sister trainer from the Visitors Center! She's serving in the Mililani/Waipio area. I haven't had that much fun in a long time. She's definitely one of my best friends in the mission. She goes home a lot sooner than I do, back to the Philippines. I can't believe how many amazing friends I've made that live soo far away from me. I guess I'll just have to go on lots of vacations.
Last Monday we had an exercise class for this family we're teaching. They got all excited and moved all the furniture in their little apartment to the side of the room. I haven't laughed that hard in soo long, and we had soo much fun!
Um... not much else is coming to mind.... Tomorrow we're having an Island wide Zone Cconference. It's President Peterson’s last one :( I'm looking forward to seeing the missionaries I haven't seen in a long time. I'm super excited!
Well time to go,
Much love
Sister Bridge
No comments:
Post a Comment