Monday, July 12, 2010





Aloooooha!
I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I always hated reading long blogs... Anyway, this week was so great! It just keeps going by too fast.  That’s the only problem.. It’s already the middle of July almost. Ugh.

The USS Ronald Reagan was here for a long time. I could see it from my house. That made me happy.
Also, Hickam just got the F-22. Yeah! I was pretty happy to see that.
 
So miracle that happened last night.  While we were at one of our ward meetings on Sunday morning, someone asked us if we could come by that night. He didn't tell us why, or when, he just asked if we could come. I said sure, we could come by after dinner. We went through the entire day, and I didn't think much of it. After dinner I looked at my watch and was kinda hesitant, because we didn't have much time. But I did promise, so we went.

When we showed up he asked us to come in and he introduced us to his friend.  Basically it was a sit down and teach her, please :D We didn't really know what to say, so we found out their situation, and gave an overview of what we do and teach as missionaries. "Awesome, when do we start?"  I love how the Lord waits till the last minute sometimes.  We had worked so hard all week and didn't have much success. Then the last 45 minutes of the week someone just shows up. 
 
Well I'm gonna attach some pictures of the hike we did this morning, it was great! Well it's wasn't a hike, more like a climb and then we took zone pictures at the top (at least of the members of the zone that could make it to the top).  Now we're going to Pearl Harbour with a member here. She's gonna show us around the base and all that fun stuff :D
 
Love ya much
Sister Bridge

No comments: