Monday, July 19, 2010

New Mission President




Talofa! I think you're just going to get pictures this week... sorry! This week was super good and super short. So short that I don't remember much :D That's why I write things down, but lately I keep forgetting to look at my list of things to do. Not good. But we've been sooo gosh darn busy.

We had a Zone Exchange on Friday, and Sister Stevenson came to my area. She's from Japan. She's going home in 2 weeks. We had a blast. The Zone Leaders set up a competition, and you all know how much I hate to lose. So we went tracting for 4 hours (I got a little burnt) and taught so many lessons. We were driving to another part of the area and just happened to be driving through my District Leader’s area. We saw them on the street and rolled down the window to wave and yell at them. Bad idea. They were street contacting. Oops. Probably killed the spirit. More points for us :D

I sent the picture of the Sisters in the zone after we met up to close the zone exchange. Crazy elders tried to get in the pic also.

We went to Pearl Harbor last week, which was great. Went to the sub base, and saw the awesome submarines. Now we’re working on getting a tour of the sub... that should be in a few weeks. I hope I’m still here... and the JPAC lab... Again, I'd cry if I wasn't still here for that one.

We taught some great lessons this week and have 2 really solid new investigators. We met our new Mission President on Saturday. He's amazing. I really like his wife, she's super nice. Our chapel that we were at looks right over Pearl Harbor and he started explaining to all of us about the different ships and the missile tracking things... it was cool.

Transfer news is next Sunday. I'm kind of nervous. Honestly I’d like to stay with Sister Teururu. She's kind of my favorite. But we shall see, it's been two transfers and who knows where I’ll end up. I'll let you know next Monday!
Till then, malo 'au pito!
Sister Bridge

No comments: